With both the wedding of our founder and Valentine's Day coming up in a month, #Feature-Me-Weekly has decided to host a contest with the theme...
Love is in the Air!
Entries may be posted here!
- All art mediums are welcome. This includes literature!
- Entries must have a theme of love; weddings, a kiss (running out of ideas here but I'm sure you have more ) or
- depict love in some way (preferably in a positive way!)
- All entries must be created for this contest! Entries with a submission date of before the 17th will not be allowed.
- Only one entry per person!
- Anything with mature content must be censored appropriate (but please not with a "strict" tag )
- In your artist's comments, please state that the deviation is for our group's contest!
- Make sure your entry goes into the contest folder!
- Participants must be a member of FMW!
The deadline will be Friday, February 18, 2011, at 7 pm AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)!
[What time is that for me?]
The full list of prizes can be found here.
(and will be updated as more prizes are donated! If you interested in donating a prize, please send a note to =hiddendelights)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Posted by =hiddendelights on behalf of